BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

14 Week Appointment


Wayne and I had our 14 week appointment this morning!  It was the first time Wayne was able to join me.  And aside from a bit of a weirdness of realizing he was surronded by a bunch of women who were going to their "girl doctor" I think he really enjoyed it!  I had not gained any weight since my last appt, so I have only gained 1lb during my pregnancy!  Shocking!  I was secretly crossing my fingers for a sonogram but we were able to hear the baby's heartheat without one - it was 140!  My doc is betting on a boy, but he and I are the only ones thinking such!  Ha!  Overall, it was a quick and easy appointment, and it really is more fun with the husband present! :)
Developmently Baby B is the size of a lemon hence the cute graphic!  Baby B can now squint, frown, grimace and suck its thumb!  Isn't that adorable? Amazingly Baby B is only 3 1/2 inches long and 1 1/2 ounces!!!  And me, I have started feeling amazingly better in the last 24 hours.  I actually ate a real dinner last night and had energy!  And Wayne, he says he is gaining weight bc he has been finishing off all of our meals when I did not have an appetite!  Ha!  So, all is GROWING well in the Black home!  :)

2 comments:

Candise said...

Awe yay!! I am so glad you are blogging/writing all this down because, take it from me, your second Baby B won't get a thing done for them! LOL Don't forget to write down your apprehensions, and expectations, the way you things will be, so you can see how different things really are when he/she gets here! btw...I need some ideas for room decor??? Have you picked any bedding or colors?

Amber said...

Glad to hear things are going so well for you two:) I know last time we went the babys hb was 160 so maybe it is a boy for yall:)

I know someone told me if you are craving more chicken its a girl and more meat its a boy.