BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, July 25, 2010

Sweet Baby Garrett

My beautiful best friend, Leigha, had her little boy on Friday... YIPPEE!!!  Turns out Baby Garrett was actually a big boy, weighing 8lbs 12oz.  Today the Black family traveled to Memphis to meet the new addition to the Dawkins family.  Garrett is a doll!  He has chubby cheeks, loves to be cuddled and has as much hair as his mommy had when she was born!  We could hardly believe the difference in Garrett and Ely Reed's size - they are only two months apart!  Congrats Leigha and Jason!  We love yall!!!    

1 comments:

Becky Lott said...

Too sweet! Isn't it wierd to think how far you've come from college friends to having your kids sitting there together? I know it's surreal for me for sure! I feel like I haven't changed a bit, but I have a KID!!!:)