BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Two Months

Ely Reed is two months old!  Time truly flies when you are watching a little one grow.  Speaking of growth, ER now weighs 13lbs and is 23 inches long!  Everyone says she is starting to look more like me, but I hope she keeps the long and lean look like her daddy!  :)  She is talking up a storm and moving like crazy!  She loves watching the Atlanta Braves with her daddy!  She is truly a daddy's girl! 
I offically go back to work on Monday which is bittersweet!  I am excited about adult interaction, but I know I will miss her like crazy!  
We are so in love with our little princess - or our booger if you ask Wayne!

1 comments:

The O'Briens said...

She is precious. I'll be thinking about you as you head back to work. It is bittersweet. But there is NOTHING sweeter than picking them up in the afternoons!