BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, February 11, 2010

I did it...


I drank the orange drink!!!  Ha!  Well, it was not your typical orange drink.  These 10 ounces of syrupy sweet orange flavor prepared my body for my Glucose Tolerance Test to screen for gestational diabetes.  The good news is that I passed so I won't have to drink it again!  Yippee! 
The bad news is that I got in trouble for gaining too much weight!  Oops!  What can I say... a big girl has to eat!  After thinking over my diet and searching the web to figure out the calories in my favorite foods, I soon realized the culprit is those delicious mocha frappes from Seattle Drip!  With a whopping 464 calories in the 16oz heavenly treat (that is the small) that I enjoy five days a week, it is no wonder why the scale is tipping a bit high!  I think I am going to cut down to one per week bc I obviously will have no excuse to enjoy all of these calories after my pregnancy!  :)

0 comments: