BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, April 15, 2010

Thankful Thursday

Ten Things I am Thankful for:
1. Wayne takes the PE tomorrow!!!  I know he will do AWESOME!  He has studied so hard!
2. We did not have any kids at nursery last night!
3. It's TAX DAY and I am stress free bc our refund is already in the bank!
4. Wayne enjoyed childbirth class this week!  He even suggested that I make a list of all of the things that we need!  What?!?!  I did not know the word list was in his vocabulary!  And he was very involved with breathing techniques and massage!  I was so impressed!
5. We finally found someone to clean our house!  I walked in yesterday, and it smelled like lysol! Yay!
6. Paint will go on the walls in Ely Reed's nursery on Saturday - thanks to the help of our sweet friends Amy and Dustin and Wayne, of course!  The color is dill pickle - how appropriate!
7. Ely Reed's crib and dresser have arrived!  We just have to put it all together - well, Wayne is going to do that!
8. We had Nagoya twice this week!  We usually don't eat out a lot but we both wanted fried rice after cb class.  Then Mel and Chris were in town yesterday so we joined them, the Turner's and Caleb for sushi!  Yum Yum!
9. My nesting has spread to work, and I am getting so much accomplished!  Hopefully it will make my transition to home easier!
10. My visit with Dad and Carolyn this past weekend was great!  And I got to love on the most adorable 2-year-old in the world!

0 comments: